- now rebuild your project and should be okay.
- so set the path to /usr/include
- boost is installed in filesystem usr/include
- now add path in the below window by +
- press + on top window and add boost_xxx lib you want here we do it for boost_regex
- right-click on the project select Properties/G++ Build/setting/CrossC++Linker/
3. now set the lib path:
2. Then copy the example below in a new project in eclipse.
it takes a while.
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
Installation of boost libs on liunx is pretty easy. And we are able to set it up on Eclipse as shown in the video and followings.1. you need to install it as: