Building on Linux (tested on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS): (Needs update to use Qt5.4.2, 5.2.1 doesn't work anymore)
It's important to have QT5.4.2
For installation of QT5.4 you need to follow the link:
1) Install the required packages:
Be sure to run apt-get update first
1. you need QT installer, for that go to http://www.qt.io/download-open-source/ and download QT installer.
2. Install QT5.4
- sudo apt-get install build-essential
- sudo apt-get install libgl1-mesa-dev-lts-utopic
- go to download file
- chmod a+x qt-opensource.linux.x64-1.6.0.-online.run
- follow instruction in QT settup
3. After that, you need to follow steps below
2) Clone the repository in your workspace:
3) Open QTCreator, open the project qgroundcontrol.pro.
In the side menu, go to Projects, change the build to be Desktop QT 5.4.2 GCC 64 bit if it's different. Then Build/Rebuild All
It will take a while.
Alternatively, you need to try below,
Then you need to go toBuild APM Planner:
4) Run APM Planner: